GeForce 305.68 Driver
|Version||305.68 - WHQL|
|Release Date||Thu Aug 16, 2012|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
|File Size||220.86 MB|
*This download includes the NVIDIA display driver and GeForce Experience application. Details for use of this NVIDIA software can be found in the NVIDIA End User License Agreement.
This is a WHQL-certified driver for the new GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU.
New in R304 Drivers:
- Adds support for NVIDIA TXAA
- NVIDIA TXAA is new film-style anti-aliasing technique designed specifically to reduce temporal aliasing (crawling and flickering in motion) through a combination of hardware AA, custom CG film style AA resolve, and a temporal filter.
- The Secret World is the first game to support TXAA. Read about it on GeForce.com.
- TXAA is supported on GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-based GPUs.
- Learn more about TXAA on GeForce.com.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare – added
- Borderlands 2 – added
- Darksiders 2 – added
- End of Nations - added
- F1 2011 – updated
- F1 2012 – added
- Final Fantasy XIV – updated
- Nexuiz - added
- Orcs Must Die! 2 – added
- PlanetSide 2 - updated
- Saints Row: The Third – updated
- Shogun 2: Total War – updated
- Sleeping Dogs – added
- Spec Ops: The Line - added
- The Secret World - updated
- Torchlight II - added
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - added
- Tornado Force - added
- Tribes: Ascend – updated
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- A New Dawn – rated Fair
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – rated Not Recommended
- All Zombies Must Die! Scorepocalypse – rated Good
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Fair
- Bang Bang Racing – rated Excellent
- Brave – rated 3D Vision Ready
- Devil May Cry 4- rated Fair
- Dishonored – rated Good
- End of Nations – rated Good
- F1 2012 – rated Good
- London 2012 The Official Video Game – rated Fair
- Mad Doc Jr.'s Doom Rails – rated Excellent
- Planetside 2 – rated Not Recommended
- Prototype 2 – rated Poor
- Raiderz – rated Fair
- Roller Coaster Rampage – rated 3D Vision Ready
- SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator – rated Fair
- The Secret World – rated Good
- Sleeping Dogs – rated Good
- Spec Ops the Line – rated Good
- Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends – rated Good
- Other Profile Updates
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Diablo III
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for L.A. Noire
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Rayman Origins
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Disabled FXAA for several Windows programs like Media Player and Movie Maker.
- NVIDIA Surround
- Surround settings now persisted after new driver overinstall.
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 Preview or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
GeForce 600 SeriesGeForce GTX 660 Ti
GeForce 305.68 Driver
Thank you! Your driver download should be completed soon.